Shadowclad® Natural Groove
Shadowclad® Natural Groove is an uncoated panel suitable for staining and painting when used in applications exposed to weather. The Shadowclad Natural Groove product features a 9mm wide, 5mm deep profile every 150mm across the sheet. Shadowclad Natural Groove is designed for use as an exterior cladding and treated to H3.1 (LOSP).
Shadowclad Natural Groove adds the warmth, versatility and durability of wood to any residential or commercial project.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Range of sheet sizes, profiles and finishes for wide design flexibility
- Compliant with NZ Building Code requirements
- Vertical shiplap joints for easy and watertight installation
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request
- Band-sawn sheet surface provides a compelling tactile finish
- Shadowclad exterior cladding system includes a wide range of purpose-designed exterior flashings
- Shadowclad installation guidelines must be followed. Please refer to the current Shadowclad Specification and Installation Guide
Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programe and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS2269 Plywood Structural.
For Specification and Installation Guides and further information select from Cavity Construction or Direct Fix by clicking the corresponding links below:
Shadowclad® Natural Texture Groove by CHH Plywood has been chosen for use in the façades of three new Carlisle Homes – The Jensen, The Pagoda and The Atlantique. Display homes can be inspected on location at Lyndhurst, Cranbourne, Tarneit and Caroline Springs.
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.
Product Technical Statement
See how other architects have leveraged the natural beauty of Shadowclad for high end residential and commercial institutions right the way through to the classic kiwi holiday home.
The information in this guide relates to Shadowclad plywood Cladding Installation for Cavity Construction.
The information in this guide relates to Shadowclad plywood Mixed Cladding Installation for Cavity Construction.
Specification and Installation Guide for NZ
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts, the Interiors portfolio is a range of untreated plywood panels suitable for internal use as wall and ceiling linings.