Ecoply® Grooved Lining
Ecoply® Grooved Lining is a cost-effective, high-appearance plywood panel with 'V' grooves running the length of the panel at 100mm centres. Ecoply Grooved Lining is designed for sheltered exterior applications such as soffit linings (H3.1 LOSP treated panels).
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Sheet sizes: 2400/2700 mm x 1200 x 12 mm
- Tongue and groove edge profile for easy installation
- Available H3.1 LOSP treated
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012019) upon request
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
Available H3.1 LOSP treated.
- Ecoply Grooved Lining features a tongue and groove profile on the long edge
For the interior plywood range please visit www.pinoliinteriors.co.nz
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Plywood, the Ecoply portfolio represents a range of structurally rated plywood products.
The Pinoli Interiors Look Book is a snapshot of the creativity that architects and designers have achieved by using the Pinoli Interiors range.
The Pinoli portfolio is a range of untreated plywood panels suitable for dry internal use as wall and ceiling linings.