Ecoply® Grooved Lining
Ecoply® Grooved Lining is a cost-effective, high-appearance plywood panel with 'V' grooves running the length of the panel at 100mm centres. Ecoply Grooved Lining has been developed for use as interior wall or ceiling panel with a tongue and groove edge for ease of application in interior dry applications. When H3.1 LOSP treated, Ecoply Grooved Lining is suitable for sheltered exterior applications such as soffit linings subject to specific design.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Sheet sizes: 2400/2700 mm x 1200 x 12 mm
- Tongue and groove edge profile for easy installation
- Available H3.1 LOSP treated
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- Available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified (FSC® C012019) upon request
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
This section is currently under review - for information on sheet thicknesses, lengths, packs, pricing and availability, please contact your local merchant.
Ecoply Interiors Information Guide
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Plywood, the Ecoply portfolio represents a range of structurally rated plywood products.