Handiply® Square Edge
Handiply® Square Edge plywood forms part of our non-structural grade of plywood. Non-structural plywood has a range of uses throughout the building industry, particularly where structural characteristics are not required. It is available in a range of thicknesses from 9mm to 19mm and in untreated and treated H3.2 CCA.
Common uses include: temporary hoardings, non-structural packaging, dog kennels, letter boxes, doll houses, landscaping fencing, formwork for paths and driveways, making furniture or toys, temporary weather proofing for damaged buildings.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Similar appearance to CD face grade but may have open face knots
- Edge profile: square edge
- Sheet thicknesses: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 17mm or 19mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400 × 1200mm
- Available untreated and H3.2 CCA treated
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0)
- FSC® certified (SCS-COC-001316) upon request
Handiply non-structural plywood is manufactured under a strict quality control programme and is an ‘A Bond’ construction.
Handiply non-structural products must not be used in any structural or load-bearing applications as outlined under the NZ Building Code.
Non-structural plywood is not compliant with the NZ Building Code.
Non structural Square Edge plywood is a range of competitively priced plywood products specifically produced for non structural, non load bearing applications or applications where compliance with NZ Building Code is not required.
Product Technical Statement
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.