Ecoply® Flooring is ideal as a substrate for most floor coverings and flexible waterproofing membranes. It is particularly ideal for wet areas, where treated flooring is needed. It is also widely used for flexible and rigid overlay products such as carpets, linoleum, tiles and membrane systems or any application where a smooth substrate is required.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- Contains a second void-free layer under surface veneer increasing protection from moisture bubbles and high point loads
- Tongue and groove edge profile (long sheet edges) do not require support blocking saving time and money
- CD surface grade or carpet grade
- Sheet thicknesses: 17 to 25mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400/2700 × 1200mm
- Available untreated or H3.2 CCA treated (H3.1 LOSP treated available upon request)
- Supplied in F8/F8 stress grade as standard excluding 19mm Longspan Flooring, which has an F11/F8 stress grade for increased span capability
- F11 stress grade flooring products in all standard thicknesses available upon request (availability subject to order volume)
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012019) upon request
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
Available either untreated or H3.2 CCA treated (H3.1 LOSP available upon request).
- Ecoply Flooring features a tongue and groove profile on long sheet edges
- LS- 19mm Longspan Flooring has an F11/F8 stress grade (for increased span capability)
- Ecoply Flooring is supplied in F8 stress grade (excluding 19mm Longspan Flooring) with F11 flooring available upon request (availability subject to order volume)
Information around improved veneer layup/construction for the 19mm Ecoply Structural Plywood range.
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Plywood, the Ecoply portfolio represents a range of structurally rated plywood products.
Product Technical Statement
Product Technical Statement for Carpet Grade Flooring Structural
The collaboration between Architecture+Women-NZ and Strachan Group Architects (SGA) has been a successful partnership between timber products and great prefabricated design.