Ecoply® Roofing is designed for roofing overlays that can cope with open imperfections in the substrate face. For roofing products that require a smooth substrate, such as flexible membranes, use Ecoply Flooring or Ecoply Structural Square Edge (CD grade).
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- DD surface grade- left unsanded for extra strength and grip for roofing installers
- Tongue and groove edge profile (long sheet edges) do not require support blocking, saving time and money
- Sheet thicknesses: 15 to 25mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400/2700 × 1200mm
- F8 and F11/F8 stress grades available: 15 mm and 17mm supplied in F11/F8 as standard for increased span capabilities
- Available untreated or H3.2 CCA treated
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
Available either untreated or H3.2 CCA.
- Ecoply Roofing features a tongue and groove profile on the long edge
- Ecoply Roofing available in F8 and F11/F8 stress grades (15 mm and 17mm sold as F11/F8 stress grade as standard)
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Plywood, the Ecoply portfolio represents a range of structurally rated plywood products.