Ecoply® Roofing is designed for roofing overlays that can cope with open imperfections in the substrate face. For roofing products that require a smooth substrate, such as flexible membranes, use Ecoply Flooring or Ecoply Structural Square Edge (CD grade).
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine
- DD surface grade- left unsanded for extra strength and grip for roofing installers
- Tongue and groove edge profile (long sheet edges) do not require support blocking, saving time and money
- Sheet thicknesses: 15 to 25mm
- Sheet dimensions: 2400/2700 × 1200mm
- F8 and F11/F8 stress grades available: 15 mm and 17mm supplied in F11/F8 as standard for increased span capabilities
- Available untreated or H3.2 CCA treated
Ecoply is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) as compliant with AS/NZS 2269 Plywood Structural.
Available either untreated or H3.2 CCA.
- Ecoply Roofing features a tongue and groove profile on the long edge
- Ecoply Roofing available in F8 and F11/F8 stress grades (15 mm and 17mm sold as F11/F8 stress grade as standard)
Ecoply is New Zealand's leading brand of structural plywood. Information in this guide relates to Ecoply and Shadowclad structural properties and specifications for common structural plywood applications.
Treated timber and plywood hazard class Quick Guide.
Manufactured in New Zealand by Carter Holt Harvey Woodproducts, the Interiors portfolio is a range of untreated plywood panels suitable for internal use as wall and ceiling linings.
Think hard and check before substituting one building product for another. Get it wrong and you could be creating quality issues and have trouble getting a Code Compliance Certificate.