We honour our responsibility
For over 25 years Carter Holt Harvey Plywood Limited, trading as CHH Plywood, has been proud to manufacture and supply Shadowclad® to the New Zealand market.
We take our quality and compliance commitments seriously and continue to back our products in market as fit for purpose – when installed according to our specification and installation guidelines.
CHH Plywood acts responsibly to repair and/or replace any product that is subject to a manufacturing defect. If you have any concerns about Shadowclad products or historical jobs you should contact us directly so that we can investigate the issue and identify the cause of the problem.
This is our usual complaints resolution process. Our team is here to help. Please contact us using the above form or call 0800 326 759.
If you are considering joining Adina Thorn’s Class Action, or already have registered you can still contact us directly with your concerns.
Please get in touch.
Contact us on 0800 326 759 (during normal business hours) or use the below form
- Extensive technical information and support such as the Shadowclad Installation & Specification Guide provide clear instructions on how to use, install and maintain the product.
- Shadowclad is manufactured under a third-party-audited quality control programme and is certified by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA) and compliant with AS/NZS2269 plywood structural.
- Shadowclad specifications have been developed based on the principles of weather-tightness applied in NZBC E2/AS1 External Moisture.
- Shadowclad (on a cavity) has been tested for compliance for NZBC Verification Method E2/VM1 External Moisture.
- Shadowclad is BRANZ Appraised which means that BRANZ has reviewed our technical literature and production processes as well as carrying out site visits to assess the practicability of installation and to examine completed installations.