Casual Production Operators - Tokoroa
Casual opportunities to suit your life style at our Tokoroa Mill
- Receive on the job training & mentoring
- We offer learning& educational support to up skill you
- Casual opportunities in an affordable lifestyle location
Want to progress your career with a large 24/7 manufacturing business? If you’re thinking about a change, then joining our Tokoroa team could be a great move!
Our Tokoroa plywood plant is the biggest in Australasia, with continuing strong market conditions we need to expand our skills and expertise and have casual opportunities for talented production Operators.
Our Tokoroa Ply Mill is perfectly placed to offer you the relaxed lifestyle of the South Waikato. Centrally located to major centres and all the fun filled activities of the region. Tokoroa offers the opportunity to become a home owner in an affordable market that is showing steady growth. Tokoroa is the third largest town in the Waikato Region and is just a short distance from both Taupo and Rotorua.
Our plant has a wide range of equipment and processes which run on four 12-hour shifts (2 day shifts then 2-night shifts) and then 4 days off rotation. We welcome applications from people who are interested in working these hours and on a casual basis.
What’s on offer?
- Casual Production Operator opportunities
- On the job coaching by highly dedicated experienced Managers
- Specialised and on the job training internal or external as per the requirements of the position
- Learning & educational support towards National Certificates & qualifications
- An opportunity to be employed in a long term casual role, primary industry within NZ
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime rates & comprehensive benefits package
- Belong to a growing city, family-oriented community with a relaxed lifestyle
What will you bring to the role?
- Commitment, energy and a willingness to learn
- A keen interest in practical hands on work and a talent for all things mechanical
- A team player attitude with good, open & honest communication skills
- Experience with or the commitment to work a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Manufacturing experience or working practically in trades, farming, mining or engineering
- You may be a school leaver with achievements in maths or technical subjects at NCEA level and be looking for your next step
- You may have technical or trade studies with a mechanical focus and be looking for your next step
We’ll help you to progress or kick start your production career with us! Please apply online and we’ll be in touch to explore your potential.